Traveling Luck for Drenova, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drenova?What's around Drenova?
Wikipedia near Drenova
Where to stay near Drenova
The timezone in Drenova is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4342°, Longitude. 19.6783°
Satellite map around Drenova
Loading map of Drenova and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drenova, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Potok )) (1.6km)
- Gornja Drenova (1.7km)
- Bare (2km)
- Kukanj (2.5km)
- Karaula (2.6km)
- Padež (2.8km)
- Boškovina (2.8km)
- Topalovina (3.3km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (3.4km)
- Pilatovac (3.5km)
- (( Međugorje )) (3.6km)
- Bistrica (3.7km)
- Ninčići (4.1km)
- Crkvina (4.2km)
- Jovac (4.3km)
- Podvinje (4.3km)
- Brajsalica (4.7km)
- Vojnica (5km)
- Čkanje (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Drenova
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (4.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Džurovo (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (0.2km)
Airports close to Drenova
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (163.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.2km)