Traveling Luck for Drežnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dreznik?What's around Dreznik?
Wikipedia near Dreznik
Where to stay near Drežnik
The timezone in Dreznik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.7781°, Longitude. 19.9125°
Satellite map around Drežnik
Loading map of Drežnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drežnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drežnik (0km)
- Vukotići (1.4km)
- Zaboj (1.9km)
- Subotići (2.6km)
- Obućini (2.8km)
- Vrane (3.5km)
- Potpeće (3.5km)
- Skržuti (3.9km)
- Savići (3.9km)
- Vrane (3.9km)
- Markovići (4.4km)
- Koliševica (4.5km)
- Zlakusa (4.6km)
- Krvavci (4.8km)
- Bjelaci (5km)
- Starčevići (5.3km)
- Potočanje (5.5km)
- Vulovići (5.6km)
- Roška Banja (5.8km)
- Marinkovići (5.8km)
- Zbojštica (6.3km)
- Gorjani (6.4km)
- Brđani (7km)
- Proplanci (7.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Drežnik
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kneževac (4.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (3km)
Airports close to Drežnik
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (140.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (191.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (196.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (207km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drežnik
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (257.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.