Traveling Luck for Drmanovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drmanovina?What's around Drmanovina?
Wikipedia near Drmanovina
Where to stay near Drmanovina
The timezone in Drmanovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9817°, Longitude. 19.8333°
Satellite map around Drmanovina
Loading map of Drmanovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drmanovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jelići (1.3km)
- Ravići (1.6km)
- Pavlovići (1.9km)
- Vučinac (2km)
- Cikote (2.2km)
- Jankovići (2.3km)
- Drmanovina (2.4km)
- Filipovići (2.8km)
- Tupalći (2.8km)
- Dubljani (3.2km)
- Seća Reka (3.3km)
- Tupaići (3.4km)
- Jasikovača (3.8km)
- Seča Reka (3.9km)
- Donja Pološnica (4.3km)
- Rajić Brdo (4.5km)
- Suvo Vrelo (4.7km)
- (( Bašići )) (4.9km)
- Stankići (5.1km)
- Milovići (5.3km)
- Lazići (5.4km)
- Bara (5.4km)
- Starčevići (5.8km)
- Stančići (6.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Drmanovina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bobija (2.6km)
- a burial site.
- grave (4.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (4.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drmanovina (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (6.2km)
Airports close to Drmanovina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (213.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (217.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drmanovina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (230.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.