Traveling Luck for Dušmanići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dusmanici?What's around Dusmanici?
Wikipedia near Dusmanici
Where to stay near Dušmanići
The timezone in Dusmanici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.3925°, Longitude. 19.6247°
Satellite map around Dušmanići
Loading map of Dušmanići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dušmanići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krastine (0.8km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (1.5km)
- Šarampov (2km)
- Purići (2km)
- Prošće (2.3km)
- Mala Drenova (2.4km)
- Jelašje (2.4km)
- Kolovrat (3km)
- Lukovac (3km)
- Prijepolje (3.1km)
- Vakuf (3.3km)
- Krašljevići (3.6km)
- Dučevo (3.7km)
- Barice (3.9km)
- Puškići (4km)
- Seljašnica (4.1km)
- (( Straševac )) (4.2km)
- Ðerići (4.5km)
- Babići (4.5km)
- (( Avdovi )) (4.7km)
- Ljeskovac (4.7km)
- Boškovina (4.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (1.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (2.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (4.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (4.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (2.4km)
Airports close to Dušmanići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.6km)