Traveling Luck for Glavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavica?What's around Glavica?
Wikipedia near Glavica
Where to stay near Glavica
The timezone in Glavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.4444°, Longitude. 19.4569° , Elevation. 1318m
Satellite map around Glavica
Loading map of Glavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Papići (2.1km)
- Mosurovina (2.2km)
- Srbljanovići (2.4km)
- Ljubojevina (2.8km)
- Vrelo (4km)
- Gornje Babine (4.3km)
- Bare (4.6km)
- Klupci (4.7km)
- Donje Selo (4.9km)
- Prisoje (5km)
- (( Gradina )) (5km)
- Mrkića Ograda (5.3km)
- Bare (5.4km)
- Bukovik (5.5km)
- Ograde (5.5km)
- Pećina (5.6km)
- Baćine (5.7km)
- Dubrave (5.9km)
- Kom (5.9km)
- Potoci (6km)
- Krnjača (6.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Debeli Brijeg (2.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (1.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (3.4km)
Airports close to Glavica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (117.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (163km)