Traveling Luck for Glavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavica?What's around Glavica?
Wikipedia near Glavica
Where to stay near Glavica
The timezone in Glavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7611°, Longitude. 19.7975°
Satellite map around Glavica
Loading map of Glavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mušvete (2.3km)
- Barjaktarevići (2.5km)
- Mešnik (2.8km)
- Acimija (2.9km)
- Bacetići (3km)
- Prodica (4km)
- Obrenovići (4km)
- Čumići (4.2km)
- Ponjavići (4.2km)
- Mačkat (4.3km)
- Ćorovići (4.5km)
- Velanjci (4.5km)
- Mušvete (4.8km)
- Radibratovići (4.8km)
- Dučevci (4.8km)
- Glumci (5.2km)
- Trifanovići (5.3km)
- Terzići (5.6km)
- Ševkovići (5.7km)
- Kneževići (6km)
- Bela Zemlja (6.1km)
- Bjelaci (6.3km)
- Rajevći (6.3km)
- Jevremovići (6.4km)
- Glišići (6.5km)
- Zarići (6.7km)
- Zbojštica (6.7km)
Accommodation around Glavica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (4.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sušica (5.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (3.8km)
Airports close to Glavica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (195.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (195.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glavica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (254.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.