Traveling Luck for Golo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Golo Brdo?What's around Golo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Golo Brdo
Where to stay near Golo Brdo
The timezone in Golo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.4064°, Longitude. 19.7900° , Elevation. 1627m
Satellite map around Golo Brdo
Loading map of Golo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Pravoševo (2km)
- Podkonik (2.3km)
- Bakalovina (3km)
- Zagaj (3.4km)
- Rupčine (4.2km)
- Turska Mala (4.2km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4.4km)
- Grablje (4.5km)
- Gornje Selo (4.6km)
- Svijetnjak (4.7km)
- Pravoševo (5.1km)
- Vukovina (5.1km)
- Biskupići (5.3km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.5km)
- Vranjak (5.8km)
- Dobroila (6km)
- Ljubići (6.2km)
- Liješća (6.5km)
- Brdo (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Golo Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ljeljenak (3.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (5.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Šaša (4.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (4.4km)
Airports close to Golo Brdo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (167.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (183.9km)