Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.7836°, Longitude. 19.9375°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zaboj (0.9km)
- Vukotići (1.1km)
- Potpeće (2.1km)
- Markovići (2.2km)
- Zlakusa (2.4km)
- Drežnik (2.5km)
- Vulovići (3.2km)
- Subotići (3.4km)
- Roška Banja (3.8km)
- Krvavci (4.4km)
- Vrane (4.4km)
- Obućini (5km)
- Vrane (5.2km)
- Gorjani (5.3km)
- Potočanje (5.4km)
- Proplanci (6km)
- Zabrdo (6.3km)
- Skržuti (6.3km)
- Savići (6.4km)
- Koliševica (6.4km)
- Starčevići (6.6km)
- Brđani (6.6km)
- Marinkovići (6.7km)
- Bjelaci (7.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gradina
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Uzići (5.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kneževac (6.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (1.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (7.4km)
Airports close to Gradina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (138.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (190.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (198.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gradina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (257.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.