Traveling Luck for Hisardžik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Hisardzik?What's around Hisardzik?
Wikipedia near Hisardzik
Where to stay near Hisardžik
The timezone in Hisardzik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.3478°, Longitude. 19.7233°
Satellite map around Hisardžik
Loading map of Hisardžik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hisardžik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Hisardžik
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (3.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Lučice (5.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (4.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Šćepanica (5.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (5.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (4.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (4.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (2km)
Airports close to Hisardžik
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.3km)