Traveling Luck for Izbičanj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Izbicanj?What's around Izbicanj?
Wikipedia near Izbicanj
Where to stay near Izbičanj
The timezone in Izbicanj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4169°, Longitude. 19.6214°
Satellite map around Izbičanj
Loading map of Izbičanj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izbičanj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prošće (0.9km)
- (( Avdovi )) (1.5km)
- Rosulje (1.6km)
- Vojnica (2.2km)
- (( Metaljka )) (2.3km)
- Brajsalica (2.5km)
- Ljeskovac (2.6km)
- Purići (2.7km)
- Topalovina (2.8km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (3km)
- Boškovina (3.1km)
- (( Visočica )) (3.8km)
- Mala Drenova (3.9km)
- Bare (3.9km)
- Krašljevići (4km)
- Krastine (4km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (4.1km)
- Padež (4.2km)
- Bajnovići (4.5km)
- Ledinci (4.7km)
- Barice (4.8km)
- Šarampov (4.8km)
- (( Breg )) (4.9km)
Accommodation around Izbičanj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bijela Stena (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3.8km)
Airports close to Izbičanj
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (158.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.1km)