Traveling Luck for Katušnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Katusnica?What's around Katusnica?
Wikipedia near Katusnica
Where to stay near Katušnica
The timezone in Katusnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.6461°, Longitude. 19.9117°
Satellite map around Katušnica
Loading map of Katušnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Katušnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðedovac (0.9km)
- Gordići (2.1km)
- Kovačevići (2.1km)
- Dolovi (2.4km)
- Zborište (2.8km)
- Kovucević (3.8km)
- Nikolići (3.9km)
- Brdo (3.9km)
- Miletići (4.2km)
- Ivanovići (4.2km)
- Velimiri (4.5km)
- Rjeka (4.5km)
- Razložina (4.6km)
- Vidići (4.9km)
- Stevanovići (5.1km)
- Vis (5.2km)
- Gudurići (5.2km)
- Krejovići (5.3km)
- Smiljanići (5.4km)
- Sarići (5.5km)
- Mitrići (5.6km)
- Našćenje (5.7km)
- Moravča (5.9km)
- Lazovići (6.1km)
- Vujadinovići (6.3km)
- Lukići (6.4km)
- Milićevići (6.4km)
- Ljubiš (6.5km)
- Gureši (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Katušnica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (2.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grič (5.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Stubla (3.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Munjica Pećina (5.9km)
Airports close to Katušnica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (180.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (199.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Katušnica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (272.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.