Traveling Luck for Kitonja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kitonja?What's around Kitonja?
Wikipedia near Kitonja
Where to stay near Kitonja
The timezone in Kitonja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.4756°, Longitude. 19.7094° , Elevation. 1343m
Satellite map around Kitonja
Loading map of Kitonja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kitonja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gobate (1.2km)
- Crkvina (2km)
- Sokolova (2.4km)
- (( Dražan )) (2.6km)
- (( Međugorje )) (2.6km)
- Mokrič (2.9km)
- Kulina (3.3km)
- Mangura (3.5km)
- Ninčići (3.5km)
- Bogdanovići (3.5km)
- Gordići (4.1km)
- Ljubojevići (4.4km)
- Dragaši (4.5km)
- Dragaški Krš (4.5km)
- Bistrica (4.6km)
- (( Oštrik )) (4.8km)
- Ravnava (4.9km)
- Čkanje (5km)
- Kukanj (5.1km)
- Podkraj (5.1km)
- Karaula (5.2km)
- Pešterci (5.2km)
- Glavonjići (5.2km)
- Prisoje (5.6km)
- Banjica (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kitonja
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (2.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (5.4km)
Airports close to Kitonja
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.7km)