Traveling Luck for Klik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klik?What's around Klik?
Wikipedia near Klik
Where to stay near Klik
The timezone in Klik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4211°, Longitude. 19.7275° , Elevation. 1411m
Satellite map around Klik
Loading map of Klik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vranjak (1.2km)
- Grablje (2km)
- Karaula (2.9km)
- Zagaj (3.3km)
- Gornja Drenova (3.7km)
- Ninčići (3.8km)
- Pilatovac (4km)
- Dubovica (4.4km)
- Donja Kosatica (4.4km)
- Ljubići (4.4km)
- Podvinje (4.6km)
- Kulina (5km)
- Bavane (5.2km)
- (( Međugorje )) (5.5km)
- Turska Mala (5.5km)
- (( Dražan )) (5.6km)
- Svijetnjak (5.8km)
- Padež (6km)
- Crkvina (6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Klik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (0.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (5km)
Airports close to Klik
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (146.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (180.3km)