Traveling Luck for Kobilja Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kobilja Glava?What's around Kobilja Glava?
Wikipedia near Kobilja Glava
Where to stay near Kobilja Glava
The timezone in Kobilja Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5933°, Longitude. 19.6028°
Satellite map around Kobilja Glava
Loading map of Kobilja Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kobilja Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Živkovići (2.3km)
- Ziokovici (2.3km)
- Sloniči (2.8km)
- Uvac (2.8km)
- Stavići (3.3km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Pešići (3.4km)
- Jabuke (3.4km)
- Vucyinice (4km)
- Luniće (4.3km)
- Jelača (4.8km)
- Gračanica (4.8km)
- Popovići (5km)
- Ðuričići (5km)
- Omar (5.4km)
- Kialovac (5.4km)
- Učljivica (5.4km)
- Goduša (5.9km)
- Ljobojevici (6.2km)
- Ograđenica (6.3km)
- Cikote (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kobilja Glava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crni Vrh (3.1km)
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (6.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Saša Voda (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Marin Vrh (6.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (6.5km)
Airports close to Kobilja Glava
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (165.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177.6km)