Traveling Luck for Kratovska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kratovska Reka?What's around Kratovska Reka?
Wikipedia near Kratovska Reka
Where to stay near Kratovska Reka
The timezone in Kratovska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.5167°, Longitude. 19.5892°
Satellite map around Kratovska Reka
Loading map of Kratovska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kratovska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Potpeć (0.9km)
- Rakovići (1.5km)
- Košnice (2km)
- Kalafati (2km)
- Suvo Polje (2.3km)
- Druglići (2.5km)
- Zdravac (2.6km)
- Smrekovac (2.9km)
- Parlog (3km)
- Orašje (3.1km)
- Ušljivice (3.4km)
- Pribojskecelice (3.4km)
- Luke (3.7km)
- Poljanak (3.7km)
- Kreševine (4km)
- (( Rudina )) (4.1km)
- Ðurovac (4.1km)
- Dežuje (4.2km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (4.4km)
- Zarkovina (4.4km)
- Saračevina (4.4km)
- Stanići (4.7km)
- Učljivica (4.8km)
- Cikote (4.9km)
- Vitkovac (5.2km)
- Pribojska Banja (5.2km)
Accommodation around Kratovska Reka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (4.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Aluge (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (1.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (4.3km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (1.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (4.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kom (4.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (1.2km)
Airports close to Kratovska Reka
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (168.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (178.6km)