Traveling Luck for Kremna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kremna?What's around Kremna?
Wikipedia near Kremna
Where to stay near Kremna
The timezone in Kremna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.8389°, Longitude. 19.5750°
Satellite map around Kremna
Loading map of Kremna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kremna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Durdići (0.5km)
- Resimići (1.3km)
- Bešlići (1.5km)
- Stamenići (1.6km)
- Erići (1.7km)
- Čulići (2.1km)
- Vitasi (2.1km)
- Panići (2.3km)
- Selaći (2.4km)
- Tomiće (2.7km)
- Ðokici (2.7km)
- Bogdanovići (2.7km)
- Stanići (2.9km)
- Milosavljevići (3.1km)
- Popovići (3.1km)
- Selakovići (3.6km)
- Tarabići (4km)
- Moljkovići (4km)
- Jankovići (4.9km)
- Vračarići (5.1km)
- Ðenadići (5.2km)
- Neševići (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kremna
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Osijek (3.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kremna (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šišatovac (3.8km)
Airports close to Kremna
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (117.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (209.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kremna
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.