Traveling Luck for Kršanje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krsanje?What's around Krsanje?
Wikipedia near Krsanje
Where to stay near Kršanje
The timezone in Krsanje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8008°, Longitude. 19.4475°
Satellite map around Kršanje
Loading map of Kršanje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kršanje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podstolac (1km)
- Jezdimirovići (1.1km)
- Tošići (1.4km)
- Vujići (1.9km)
- Oštrelj (2.3km)
- Filipovići (3.1km)
- Spasojevići (3.2km)
- Timotijevići (3.8km)
- Manteše (3.9km)
- Suvi Potok (3.9km)
- Stolac (4km)
- Šimšići (4.3km)
- Popovo Brdo (4.4km)
- Ðurići (4.6km)
- Staniševac (4.8km)
- Jovičići (4.8km)
- Kotroman (4.9km)
- Šimšići (5.1km)
- Milekići (5.2km)
Accommodation around Kršanje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Sklopovi (5.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Orline (6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kasapnica (0.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Velika Brezovica (2.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Polom (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Iver (4km)
Airports close to Kršanje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (105.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (195.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kršanje
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.