Traveling Luck for Kruševo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krusevo?What's around Krusevo?
Wikipedia near Krusevo
Where to stay near Kruševo
The timezone in Krusevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2808°, Longitude. 19.6944°
Satellite map around Kruševo
Loading map of Kruševo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kruševo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rudine (1.7km)
- Komaran (2.5km)
- Bukovik (2.5km)
- Gnjevine (3.1km)
- Bjelaći (3.2km)
- Orašac (3.4km)
- Miševići (3.6km)
- Bojra (3.6km)
- Planići (3.6km)
- Dečevo (3.8km)
- Mahala (3.9km)
- Alavandići (4km)
- Potkrš (4.1km)
- Arnaut Polje (4.1km)
- Kotline (4.4km)
- Podkrš (4.5km)
- Vodice (4.5km)
- Rakuša (4.5km)
- Staro (4.6km)
- Žitin (4.6km)
- Erakovići (4.6km)
- Ðurovo Brdo (4.6km)
- Rašće (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kruševo
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Lučice (4.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Komaran (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Krsmanin Krš (4.7km)
- Šilježe Brdo (0.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vlasan (3.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (4.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gnjevine (3.2km)
Airports close to Kruševo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (128.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167km)