Traveling Luck for Lupoglav, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lupoglav?What's around Lupoglav?
Wikipedia near Lupoglav
Where to stay near Lupoglav
The timezone in Lupoglav is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.7342°, Longitude. 19.8086°
Satellite map around Lupoglav
Loading map of Lupoglav and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lupoglav, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radibratovići (1.2km)
- Prodica (1.3km)
- Glumci (1.6km)
- Acimija (2.1km)
- Ponjavići (2.5km)
- Terzići (2.6km)
- Bacetići (2.8km)
- Velanjci (3.1km)
- Čumići (3.6km)
- Mešnik (4km)
- Alin Potok (4.4km)
- Dabići (4.7km)
- Bačevac (4.8km)
- Utrobe (4.8km)
- Mušvete (5km)
- Glišići (5.3km)
- Mušvete (5.5km)
- Čumići (5.6km)
- Barjaktarevići (5.7km)
- Obrenovići (6.3km)
- Bjelaci (6.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lupoglav
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (3.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dedević Potok (6.4km)
Airports close to Lupoglav
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (192.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (195.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lupoglav
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (258.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.