Traveling Luck for Mrka Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mrka Stena?What's around Mrka Stena?
Wikipedia near Mrka Stena
Where to stay near Mrka Stena
The timezone in Mrka Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1383°, Longitude. 19.6881° , Elevation. 1135m
Satellite map around Mrka Stena
Loading map of Mrka Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mrka Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mrka Stena (0km)
- Reselj (1.5km)
- Beden (1.9km)
- Stubički Visovi (2.1km)
- Oab (2.2km)
- Veliki Povlen (2.3km)
- Golo Brdo (2.7km)
- Crni Ostenjak (3.5km)
- Tisova Glavica (3.6km)
- Srednji Povlen (3.6km)
- Prokića Brdo (4.2km)
- Kozje Brdo (4.4km)
- Duroki Vis (4.7km)
- Mali Povlen (4.9km)
- Ðukića Vis (5km)
- Jablanik (5.4km)
- Ravna Gora (5.7km)
- Gredina (6km)
- Oruljak (6.1km)
- Ždralovac (6.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Mrka Stena
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šarena Gredina (4.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Povlen (4.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sokolina Stena (5.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vujinovača (5.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (6.2km)
Airports close to Mrka Stena
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (105.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (189.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (207.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (242km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mrka Stena
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.1km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (206km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.