Traveling Luck for Negbina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Negbina?What's around Negbina?
Wikipedia near Negbina
Where to stay near Negbina
The timezone in Negbina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5431°, Longitude. 19.7886°
Satellite map around Negbina
Loading map of Negbina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Negbina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Negbina (0km)
- Negbina (1.3km)
- Volijak (1.4km)
- Nedići (2.5km)
- Selaci (3.1km)
- Gojgići (3.4km)
- Zapolje (3.6km)
- Kokin Brod (3.9km)
- Perišići (4km)
- Čolovino (4.2km)
- Ljubojevići (4.3km)
- Mutandžići (4.5km)
- Brkovići (4.8km)
- Bakalovina (5.2km)
- Mališići (5.3km)
- Vraneša (5.9km)
- Cikiljevina (6.1km)
- Mala Rasnica (6.3km)
- Gruicici (6.4km)
- Leševići (6.4km)
- Podkraj (6.5km)
- Ćirkovići (6.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Negbina
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (2.3km)
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (6.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (5.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Grad (6.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (4.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (5.9km)
Airports close to Negbina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (163.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181.4km)