Traveling Luck for Okruglica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Okruglica?What's around Okruglica?
Wikipedia near Okruglica
Where to stay near Okruglica
The timezone in Okruglica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.7964°, Longitude. 19.5597°
Satellite map around Okruglica
Loading map of Okruglica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Okruglica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vitasi (4.4km)
- Resimići (4.5km)
- Bogdanovići (4.6km)
- Presedo (4.7km)
- Erići (4.7km)
- Ðokici (5.4km)
- Selaći (5.4km)
- Stamenići (5.6km)
- Krsmanovići (5.6km)
- Panići (5.7km)
- Čulići (6.1km)
- Kojadinovići (6.1km)
- Semegnjevo (6.2km)
- Durdići (6.3km)
- Bare (6.3km)
- Dragućinovići (6.5km)
- Bešlići (6.6km)
- Manteše (6.9km)
- Selakovići (7km)
- Malo Polje (7.2km)
- Paijka (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Okruglica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Krivaja (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kotlina (5.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tičija Glava (7.2km)
Airports close to Okruglica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (116.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (150.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (199.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Okruglica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (242km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.