Traveling Luck for Petnja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petnja?What's around Petnja?
Wikipedia near Petnja
Where to stay near Petnja
The timezone in Petnja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.2433°, Longitude. 19.6258°
Satellite map around Petnja
Loading map of Petnja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petnja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Ivezići )) (1.8km)
- Radoviće (2.4km)
- Mijačinovići (2.4km)
- Tomaševići (2.9km)
- Raičeviće (3.1km)
- Brajkovac (3.2km)
- Podkrš (3.3km)
- Rajca (3.3km)
- Mataruge (3.6km)
- Kršnica (3.9km)
- Erakovići (4.2km)
- Medoši (4.4km)
- Dubravčići (4.5km)
- Dauti (4.7km)
- Mahala (4.7km)
- (( Dolovi )) (4.8km)
- Orašac (4.8km)
- Planići (5km)
- Bjelaći (5.1km)
- Alavandići (5.2km)
- Bačilovina (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Petnja
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jagnjila (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mišov Izvor (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Milovče Brdo (5.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Bijov Grob (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Krvavac (2.9km)
Airports close to Petnja
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (121.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (140.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (158.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.1km)