Traveling Luck for Prijepolje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prijepolje?What's around Prijepolje?
Wikipedia near Prijepolje
Where to stay near Prijepolje
The timezone in Prijepolje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.3719°, Longitude. 19.6406°
Satellite map around Prijepolje
Loading map of Prijepolje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prijepolje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prijepolje (0km)
- Dučevo (0.6km)
- Ðerići (1.4km)
- Šarampov (1.5km)
- Kolovrat (1.5km)
- Babići (1.6km)
- Vakuf (1.7km)
- Puškići (1.8km)
- Medenac (1.8km)
- Medenac (1.9km)
- Jelašje (2.3km)
- Krastine (2.6km)
- (( Ranovići )) (2.8km)
- Puzovići (2.8km)
- Mala Drenova (3.2km)
- Oborci (3.4km)
- Mioska (3.4km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3.4km)
- Mrljaci (3.4km)
- (( Straševac )) (3.5km)
- Lukovac (3.6km)
- Brdo (3.6km)
- Dolovi (3.8km)
- Purići (4km)
- Kovačevac (4.4km)
- Seljašnica (4.4km)
- Peselje (4.4km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (4.4km)
Accommodation around Prijepolje
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (0.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (1.8km)
Airports close to Prijepolje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.6km)