Traveling Luck for Rasno, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rasno?What's around Rasno?
Wikipedia near Rasno
Where to stay near Rasno
The timezone in Rasno is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:43. It's light
Latitude. 43.3917°, Longitude. 19.6600°
Satellite map around Rasno
Loading map of Rasno and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rasno, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala Drenova (1.1km)
- Vakuf (1.7km)
- Šarampov (2.2km)
- Puškići (2.2km)
- Purići (2.3km)
- Podvinje (2.9km)
- Mrljaci (3km)
- Padež (3.1km)
- Prijepolje (3.2km)
- Babići (3.2km)
- (( Ranovići )) (3.5km)
- Dučevo (3.6km)
- Peselje (3.6km)
- Pilatovac (3.6km)
- Krastine (3.7km)
- Dubovica (3.9km)
- Puzovići (4km)
- Ðerići (4.1km)
- Boškovina (4.2km)
- Kolovrat (4.4km)
- Medenac (4.4km)
- Prošće (4.4km)
- Medenac (4.5km)
- Jelašje (4.7km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (4.7km)
- Gornja Drenova (5km)
Accommodation around Rasno
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (2.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Krdžava (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (1.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (1.5km)
Airports close to Rasno
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (158.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.9km)