Traveling Luck for Ravna Gora, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravna Gora?What's around Ravna Gora?
Wikipedia near Ravna Gora
Where to stay near Ravna Gora
The timezone in Ravna Gora is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.3808°, Longitude. 19.7561° , Elevation. 1432m
Satellite map around Ravna Gora
Loading map of Ravna Gora and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravna Gora, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Turska Mala (0.6km)
- Donja Kosatica (2km)
- Rupčine (2.4km)
- Ljubići (2.6km)
- Bavane (2.9km)
- Podkonik (3km)
- Zagaj (3.1km)
- Biskupići (3.3km)
- Dobroila (3.5km)
- Bakalovina (3.6km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (3.6km)
- Bivolice (3.7km)
- Pravoševo (4.2km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4.5km)
- Bivolice (4.8km)
- Liješća (5km)
- Bećirovići (5.1km)
- Grablje (5.5km)
- Dvorište (5.6km)
- Dubovica (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ravna Gora
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (4.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (5.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.6km)
Airports close to Ravna Gora
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (179.3km)