Traveling Luck for Ribaševina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ribasevina?What's around Ribasevina?
Wikipedia near Ribasevina
Where to stay near Ribaševina
The timezone in Ribasevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:51 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9503°, Longitude. 19.8572°
Satellite map around Ribaševina
Loading map of Ribaševina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ribaševina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lazići (1km)
- Dubljani (1.6km)
- Jasikovača (2.1km)
- Filipovići (2.4km)
- Tovarnica (2.6km)
- Pavlovići (2.9km)
- Markovići (3.4km)
- Miličevići (3.6km)
- Milovići (3.6km)
- Starčevići (4km)
- Lažići (4km)
- Stančići (4.1km)
- Gostinica (4.2km)
- Tripkovići (4.2km)
- Drmanovina (4.2km)
- Ravići (4.4km)
- Vučičevići (4.4km)
- Jankovići (4.4km)
- Šošići (4.7km)
- Milovanovići (4.7km)
- Gostinica (4.7km)
- Radojčići (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ribaševina
- a burial site.
- grave (2.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (5.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grad (4.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drmanovina (4.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (3.2km)
Airports close to Ribaševina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (212.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (218.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ribaševina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.6km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (235.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.