Traveling Luck for Roge, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Roge?What's around Roge?
Wikipedia near Roge
Where to stay near Roge
The timezone in Roge is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7642°, Longitude. 19.9894°
Satellite map around Roge
Loading map of Roge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Roge, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zabrdo (0.9km)
- Roška Banja (1.7km)
- Proplanci (2.4km)
- Gornje Selo (2.4km)
- Vulovići (2.9km)
- Stojkovići (3km)
- Markovići (3.3km)
- Nikolići (4.1km)
- Rečice (4.1km)
- Vraneši (4.3km)
- Gornje Severovo (4.4km)
- Donje Selo (4.4km)
- Svračkovo (4.5km)
- Brđani (5.1km)
- Kruščica (5.7km)
- Šengolje (5.7km)
- Donja Kruščica (5.8km)
- Zlakusa (5.8km)
- Vukotići (6.2km)
- Godovik (6.2km)
- Zaboj (6.5km)
- Radobuda (6.5km)
- Vrane (6.7km)
- Ćirjanići (6.7km)
- Mićići (6.8km)
- Grabovik (6.9km)
- Kovačevac (7km)
- Potpeće (7km)
- Sadovine (7.1km)
- Biljega (7.1km)
Accommodation around Roge
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (5.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Uzići (6.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (6.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (7.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (3.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (6.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (1.9km)
Airports close to Roge
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (140.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (213.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Roge
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (262.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.