Traveling Luck for Seljašnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seljasnica?What's around Seljasnica?
Wikipedia near Seljasnica
Where to stay near Seljašnica
The timezone in Seljasnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3700°, Longitude. 19.5947°
Satellite map around Seljašnica
Loading map of Seljašnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seljašnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Seljašnica (0km)
- Lukovac (1.1km)
- (( Straševac )) (1.2km)
- Jusovića Kula (1.6km)
- Čauševići (1.9km)
- Jelašje (2.2km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (2.7km)
- Prljevac (2.7km)
- Kolovrat (2.9km)
- Seljane (2.9km)
- (( Rikavce )) (3.2km)
- Barice (3.2km)
- Krastine (3.4km)
- Krašljevići (3.8km)
- Zasok (4.1km)
- Mioska (4.3km)
- Prijepolje (4.4km)
Accommodation around Seljašnica
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (2.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (2.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Velika Lastva (4.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3km)
Airports close to Seljašnica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.6km)