Traveling Luck for Šljivovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sljivovica?What's around Sljivovica?
Wikipedia near Sljivovica
Where to stay near Šljivovica
The timezone in Sljivovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.8114°, Longitude. 19.6542°
Satellite map around Šljivovica
Loading map of Šljivovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šljivovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jacimluk (0.8km)
- Kovacevići (1.5km)
- Lokva (1.6km)
- Rosulje (1.8km)
- Sainovina (2.9km)
- Rudine (2.9km)
- Tomanići (3.2km)
- Pantelići (3.3km)
- Neševići (3.4km)
- Anžići (3.5km)
- Novoselo (4km)
- Simići (4.2km)
- Lekići (4.4km)
- Branešca (4.8km)
- Selakovići (4.9km)
- Omar (4.9km)
- Voinovići (5km)
- Andići (5.1km)
- Mrarovac (5.3km)
- Podgorica (5.4km)
- Vračarići (5.5km)
- Banja (5.6km)
- Donji Branešci (5.7km)
- Gornji Branešci (5.7km)
- Selaći (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šljivovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Krivaja (3.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Branešci (4.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Šljivovica (0km)
Airports close to Šljivovica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (185.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (194.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (209.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šljivovica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (243.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.