Traveling Luck for Taševo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tasevo?What's around Tasevo?
Wikipedia near Tasevo
Where to stay near Taševo
The timezone in Tasevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3767°, Longitude. 19.6686°
Satellite map around Taševo
Loading map of Taševo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taševo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mrljaci (1km)
- Puškići (1km)
- Vakuf (1.4km)
- (( Ranovići )) (1.4km)
- Babići (1.7km)
- Peselje (1.8km)
- Puzovići (2km)
- Dučevo (2.7km)
- Prijepolje (2.7km)
- Šarampov (2.8km)
- Ðerići (2.9km)
- Medenac (3km)
- Mala Drenova (3.1km)
- Medenac (3.1km)
- Oborci (3.3km)
- Podvinje (3.7km)
- Dubovica (3.8km)
- Dolovi (4km)
- Purići (4.3km)
- Kolovrat (4.3km)
- Zebuđa (4.4km)
- Krastine (4.6km)
- Pilatovac (4.6km)
- Jelašje (5km)
Accommodation around Taševo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pleča (3.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vaoc (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (4.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.4km)
Airports close to Taševo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.3km)