Traveling Luck for Trnava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trnava?What's around Trnava?
Wikipedia near Trnava
Where to stay near Trnava
The timezone in Trnava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.9567°, Longitude. 19.9075°
Satellite map around Trnava
Loading map of Trnava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trnava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Draškovića Brdo (1.5km)
- Šarampov (1.6km)
- Kostića Brdo (2.2km)
- Makićevo Brdo (2.2km)
- Pizića Breg (2.3km)
- Glavica (2.4km)
- Mitrovo Brdo (2.5km)
- Granica (2.9km)
- Gujin Kamen (3km)
- Gradina (3km)
- Debelo Brdo (3.1km)
- Palež (3.3km)
- Prosina (3.4km)
- Golubovića Brdo (3.4km)
- Sijerovača (3.8km)
- Bandera (3.9km)
- Sanduk (4km)
- Sanduk (4km)
- Pekića Brdo (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Trnava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (2.1km)
- a burial site.
- grave (3.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (3.3km)
Airports close to Trnava
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (118km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (211km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (214.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (220km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trnava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (236.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.