Traveling Luck for Veliki Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Brdo?What's around Veliki Brdo?
Wikipedia near Veliki Brdo
Where to stay near Veliki Brdo
The timezone in Veliki Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7553°, Longitude. 19.9500°
Satellite map around Veliki Brdo
Loading map of Veliki Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Roška Banja (2.7km)
- Brđani (2.8km)
- Vrane (2.8km)
- Proplanci (2.8km)
- Markovići (3.1km)
- Vrane (3.7km)
- Vukotići (3.8km)
- Marinkovići (3.9km)
- Vulovići (4.1km)
- Zabrdo (4.1km)
- Gornje Severovo (4.4km)
- Zaboj (4.5km)
- Starčevići (4.6km)
- Drežnik (4.6km)
- Kruščica (5.1km)
- Donja Kruščica (5.1km)
- Kovačevac (5.3km)
- Koliševica (5.6km)
- Zlakusa (5.7km)
- Potpeće (6km)
- Gornje Selo (6.2km)
- Biljega (6.3km)
- Stojkovići (6.6km)
- Sadovine (6.7km)
- Mala (6.8km)
- Subotići (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Veliki Brdo
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (4.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (5.6km)
Airports close to Veliki Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (142.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliki Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.