Traveling Luck for Visoka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Visoka?What's around Visoka?
Wikipedia near Visoka
Where to stay near Visoka
The timezone in Visoka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.6322°, Longitude. 19.9361°
Satellite map around Visoka
Loading map of Visoka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Visoka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dolovi (0.5km)
- Zborište (0.5km)
- Nikolići (1.4km)
- Stevanovići (2.2km)
- Kovačevići (2.4km)
- Ðedovac (2.6km)
- Rjeka (2.7km)
- Sarići (3km)
- Ivanovići (3.7km)
- Vis (3.9km)
- Vukotići (3.9km)
- Stamenići (3.9km)
- Gordići (4km)
- Miletići (4.2km)
- Bogutovo (4.8km)
- Vujadinovići (4.9km)
- Razložina (5.1km)
- Moravča (5.2km)
- Pećinari (5.8km)
- Velimiri (5.8km)
- Žunići (6.2km)
- Lazovići (6.3km)
- Lukići (6.3km)
- Našćenje (6.4km)
- Dukovići (6.5km)
- Brdo (6.5km)
- Radovići (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Visoka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grič (6.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čava (5.2km)
Airports close to Visoka
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (158.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (179.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (199km)
Airfields or small airports close to Visoka
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (275.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.