Traveling Luck for Zabrđe, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zabrde?What's around Zabrde?
Wikipedia near Zabrde
Where to stay near Zabrđe
The timezone in Zabrde is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5667°, Longitude. 19.3333°
Satellite map around Zabrđe
Loading map of Zabrđe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zabrđe, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zabrđe (0km)
- Aluge (1.2km)
- Lisičina (1.5km)
- Četanje (2.4km)
- Sutjeska (2.5km)
- Bara (2.7km)
- Križevac (3.8km)
- Meceljevo Brdo (4km)
- Petibor (4.2km)
- Kućerine (4.3km)
- Strgači (4.6km)
- Sinanovići (4.6km)
- Lukavica (4.8km)
- Šiljci (5.1km)
- Živinice (5.2km)
- Živinice (5.2km)
- Voskovina (5.7km)
- Strmac (5.7km)
- Smajlovići (5.7km)
- Penezići (6.1km)
- Zagrađe (6.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zabrđe
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gajeva Planina (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vilino Vrelo (5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ober (4.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mali Tmor (4.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Šebov Grob (3.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Beli Potok (1km)
Airports close to Zabrđe
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (100.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (158.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (163.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167km)