Traveling Luck for Zaselje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zaselje?What's around Zaselje?
Wikipedia near Zaselje
Where to stay near Zaselje
The timezone in Zaselje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:32 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9208°, Longitude. 19.9658°
Satellite map around Zaselje
Loading map of Zaselje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zaselje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Puljuša (2.1km)
- Bogdanovića Brdo (2.3km)
- Bobija (2.4km)
- Litica (2.6km)
- Bobija (2.7km)
- Mandina Stena (2.8km)
- Pjesak (3.2km)
- Bjela Stena (3.4km)
- Jezerina (3.5km)
- Gradina (3.7km)
- Bandera (3.9km)
- Previja (3.9km)
- Kamalj (4.2km)
- Gujin Kamen (4.5km)
- Stjenčica (4.5km)
- Bremena (4.7km)
- Pekića Brdo (4.7km)
- Granica (4.9km)
- Krš (5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Zaselje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (1.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboko (1.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (2.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (4.6km)
Airports close to Zaselje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (217.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (226.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zaselje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.2km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (243.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.