Traveling Luck for Zlatibor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zlatibor?What's around Zlatibor?
Wikipedia near Zlatibor
Where to stay near Zlatibor
The timezone in Zlatibor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6728°, Longitude. 19.6925°
Satellite map around Zlatibor
Loading map of Zlatibor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zlatibor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bela Glava (1km)
- Nerandža (1.9km)
- Krajevi (2.3km)
- Grobačica (2.5km)
- Tusto Brdo (3.1km)
- Orlov Vrh (3.2km)
- Šumnato Brdo (4.2km)
- Lupoglav (5km)
- Pandurica (5km)
- Pavdunica (5.1km)
- Glavudža (5.4km)
- Karanovac (6.1km)
- Rasoje (6.2km)
- Veliki Runjavaglav (6.3km)
- Džamija (6.4km)
- Crni Vrh (6.7km)
- Glavica (6.8km)
Accommodation around Zlatibor
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Krajevi (2.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (1.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Široko Vrelo (2.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (6.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (1.9km)
Airports close to Zlatibor
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (177.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (183.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (190.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zlatibor
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.