Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Chernushka, Udmurtiya, Russia
Where is Stantsiya Chernushka?What's around Stantsiya Chernushka?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Chernushka
Where to stay near Stantsiya Chernushka
Also known as Cherkushka, Chernusha
The timezone in Stantsiya Chernushka is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 15:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 57.0500°, Longitude. 52.9667°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Chernushka
Loading map of Stantsiya Chernushka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Chernushka, in Udmurtiya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Uglovaya (3.6km)
- Chur (7.7km)
- Novaya Chernushka (9.8km)
- Lyukshud'ya (10.5km)
- Malaya Itcha (13.3km)
- Bol'shoy Kiyaik (14km)
- Novaya Vozhayka (14.8km)
- Selychka (14.9km)
- Novyy Senteg (15.3km)
- Vazhoikha (15.4km)
- Vyzhoil (15.5km)
- Shaberdino (16.1km)
- Staryy Senteg (17.3km)
- Staryy Igerman (17.8km)
- Zavodskaya (17.8km)
- Syurovay (18.4km)
- Azino (19.3km)
- Kekoran (19.4km)
- Tylovay Russkiy (19.5km)
- Porva (20.2km)
- Orlovskoye (20.2km)
- Lyuk (20.3km)
- Yakshur-Bod'ya (20.5km)
- Erestem (20.6km)
- Begesh (20.6km)
- Bogorodskaya (20.8km)
- Chekan (21.1km)
- Troitskiy (21.5km)
- Krestovozdvizhenskaya (22.1km)
- Pazely (22.9km)
- Prych (23.1km)
- Chuzh'yalovo (23.3km)
- Yakshur (23.4km)
- Varaksino (23.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Sundoshur (15.5km)
Accommodation around Stantsiya Chernushka
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Udmurtskaya Respublika (6.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Izhevskiy Prud (22.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Volozhka (16.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yakshur-Bod'inskiy Rayon (19.2km)