Traveling Luck for Nizhnyaya Syzran', Samarskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Nizhnyaya Syzran'?What's around Nizhnyaya Syzran'?
Wikipedia near Nizhnyaya Syzran'
Where to stay near Nizhnyaya Syzran'
Also known as Nizhne-Syzranskiy, Novy Zyzranskiy
The timezone in Nizhnyaya Syzran' is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 53.0775°, Longitude. 48.5603°
Satellite map around Nizhnyaya Syzran'
Loading map of Nizhnyaya Syzran' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nizhnyaya Syzran', in Samarskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nizhnyaya Syzran' (0km)
- Bestuzhevka (2.4km)
- Verkhnyaya Syzran' (4km)
- Bobrovaya Opushka (6.1km)
- Yakob'yevka (8.7km)
- Kashpir (8.9km)
- Vysotskiy (9.7km)
- Obraztsovoye (9.9km)
- Kashpir (11km)
- Novokashpirskiy (11.2km)
- Novokashpirskiy (11.2km)
- Batratskiye Vyselki (11.9km)
- Rudnitskoye (12.9km)
- Syzran' (13.3km)
- Trostyanka (13.7km)
- Zavolzh'ye (13.7km)
- Dmitriyevka (13.7km)
- Oktyabr'sk (15.1km)
- Kashpirskiye Vyselki (15.8km)
- Uvarovka (15.9km)
- Staryye Kostychi (15.9km)
- Sbornyy (17.4km)
- Varlamovo (17.8km)
- Bol'shevik (18.4km)
- Kostychi (19.1km)
- Pan'shino (20.3km)
- Koshelëvka (21.2km)
- Obsharovka (22.4km)
- Novaya Racheyka (22.6km)
- Novyy Rizadey (22.8km)
- Kalinovka (23.2km)
- Troyekurovka (23.4km)
- Vishnevyy (23.5km)
- Spasskoye (24km)
- Kubra (24.1km)
- Rameno (24.4km)
- Ivashëvka (24.6km)
- Garkino (24.8km)
- Orlovskiy (24.8km)
- Raduzhnoye (25.4km)
- Vasil'yevka (25.7km)
- Il'men' (26km)
- Nayanovka (26.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Syzran' Gorod (11km)
- Stantsiya Oktyabr'sk (13.5km)
- Stantsiya Batraki (14.2km)
- Stantsiya Syzran' Vtoraya (14.7km)
- Stantsiya Batraki Pristan' (15.2km)
- Stantsiya Syzran' Pervaya (15.3km)
- Stantsiya Obraztsovo (18.4km)
- Stantsiya Levaya Volga (19.8km)
- Stantsiya Kubra (20.7km)
- Stantsiya Pravaya Volga (21km)
- Stantsiya Obsharovka (23.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Batraki (9.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Saratovskoye Vodokhranilishche (10.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Privolzhskiy Rayon (21.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Lopatin (4.8km)
Airports close to Nizhnyaya Syzran'
Kurumoch(KBY), Samara, Russia (129.2km)