Traveling Luck for Leont'yevo, Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Leont'yevo?What's around Leont'yevo?
Wikipedia near Leont'yevo
Where to stay near Leont'yevo
Also known as Ushike, Ushinosuki, Usike
The timezone in Leont'yevo is Asia/Vladivostok
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 48.1000°, Longitude. 142.1667°
Satellite map around Leont'yevo
Loading map of Leont'yevo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leont'yevo, in Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Leont'yevo (0km)
- Kungasnoye (5.1km)
- Novoyeniseyskaya (8.4km)
- Il'inskiy (13.4km)
- Vozrozhdeniye (13.5km)
- Bory (16.5km)
- Kurganka (18km)
- Belinskoye (19km)
- Kamenushka (21.2km)
- Dvurech'ye (22.1km)
- Penzenskoye (25km)
- Cheremshanka (25km)
- Parusnaya (27.6km)
- Prostornaya (27.6km)
- Tsapko (29.7km)
- Tikhaya (30.9km)
- Nikolayevka (31.5km)
- Travyanaya (31.7km)
- Pugachëvo (32.3km)
- Staromayachnoye (32.5km)
- Buruny (32.5km)
- Pereval'noye (34km)
- Ust'-Pugachëvo (35.9km)
- Arsent'yevka (36.5km)
- Pereval'naya (36.7km)
- Vulkan (38.2km)
- Krasnogorsk (38.4km)
- Lopatino (38.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnyy (33.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Il'insk (15.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Zaliv Delanglya (15.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Tomarinskiy Rayon (34.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zametnyy (34.4km)
- a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land masses and bordered by water.
- Peresheyek Poyasok (19km)
Airports close to Leont'yevo
Khomutovo(UUS), Yuzhno-sakhalinsk, Russia (161.2km)