Traveling Luck for Okha, Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Okha?What's around Okha?
Wikipedia near Okha
Where to stay near Okha
Also known as OKHA, Okha, Okhe, ОХА
The timezone in Okha is Antarctica/DumontDUrville
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 20:35. It's light
Latitude. 53.5738889°, Longitude. 142.94777780000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Okha, in Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Zaliv Tront (36.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Sakharnaya Golova (11.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vostochnyy Prokhod (36.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Reyd Urkt (9.9km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Ozero Pionerov (4.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Farvater Moskal'vo (33.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Okhinskiy Rayon (9.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Okha
Okha, Okha, Russia (8.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.