Traveling Luck for Zaliv Pomr', Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Zaliv Pomr'?What's around Zaliv Pomr'?
Wikipedia near Zaliv Pomr'
Where to stay near Zaliv Pomr'
Also known as Pronge Zaliv, Zaliv Pamr', Zaliv Pomon
The timezone in Zaliv Pomr' is Antarctica/DumontDUrville
Sunrise at 04:12 and Sunset at 20:40. It's light
Latitude. 53.7230556°, Longitude. 142.7233333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Zaliv Pomr', in Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Ush (32.4km)
- a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land masses and bordered by water.
- Okhinskiy Peresheyek (20km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vostochnyy Prokhod (25.9km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Reyd Urkt (32.5km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Ozero Pionerov (24.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Farvater Moskal'vo (20.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zaliv Pomr'
Okha, Okha, Russia (28.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.