Traveling Luck for Ten'gi, Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ten'gi?What's around Ten'gi?
Wikipedia near Ten'gi
Where to stay near Ten'gi
Also known as Reka Tenoi
The timezone in Ten'gi is Asia/Yakutsk
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 15:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 52.6858°, Longitude. 141.8331°
Loading map of Ten'gi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ten'gi, in Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kolkhoz Avangard (50.8km)
- navigation channel;
- a buoyed channel of sufficient depth for the safe navigation of vessels.
- Sakhalinskiy Farvater (40.6km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Amurskiy Liman (30.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Khussinskiy Farvater (33.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ten'gi
Okha, Okha, Russia (128.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.