Traveling Luck for Beregovyye Langry, Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Beregovyye Langry?What's around Beregovyye Langry?
Wikipedia near Beregovyye Langry
Where to stay near Beregovyye Langry
Also known as Beregovye Langry, Beregovyye Langry, Береговые Лангры
The timezone in Beregovyye Langry is Asia/Yakutsk
Sunrise at 03:08 and Sunset at 20:02. It's light
Latitude. 53.0481°, Longitude. 141.9300°
Satellite map around Beregovyye Langry
Loading map of Beregovyye Langry and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beregovyye Langry, in Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beregovyye Langry (0km)
- Langry (1km)
- Vyyer (8.3km)
- Kambuzev (8.7km)
- Krevo (11.5km)
- Lyukvo (12.5km)
- Nanio (13.9km)
- Novyye Langry (15.4km)
- Lupolovo (15.8km)
- Chingay (20.8km)
- Valuyevka (24.3km)
- Muz'ma (24.3km)
- Rybnovsk (27.3km)
- Kalinovka (28.5km)
- Pyrki (29.1km)
- Vereshchagino (30.5km)
- Yugukh (30.5km)
- Puir (39.4km)
- Kamenka (40.3km)
- Grigor'yevka (40.6km)
- Ten'gi (41.4km)
- Rybnoye (44.9km)
- Sladkoye Ozero (45.3km)
- Naumovka (47.4km)
- Kef (49.4km)
- Noksi (49.9km)
- Lyugi (50.3km)
- Suvorovka (51.6km)
- Koryushka (53.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- navigation channel;
- a buoyed channel of sufficient depth for the safe navigation of vessels.
- Sakhalinskiy Farvater (20.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Farvater Nevel'skogo (33.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sladkoye (44.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Beregovyye Langry
Okha, Okha, Russia (90.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.