Traveling Luck for Cheremshanka, Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Cheremshanka?What's around Cheremshanka?
Wikipedia near Cheremshanka
Where to stay near Cheremshanka
Also known as Cheremshanka, Kita-shokuminchi, Черемшанка
The timezone in Cheremshanka is Asia/Vladivostok
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 19:24. It's light
Latitude. 47.9044°, Longitude. 142.2078°
Satellite map around Cheremshanka
Loading map of Cheremshanka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cheremshanka, in Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cheremshanka (0km)
- Prostornaya (2.8km)
- Penzenskoye (4.5km)
- Il'inskiy (11.8km)
- Staromayachnoye (12.7km)
- Dvurech'ye (13.3km)
- Kurganka (15.3km)
- Ugol'nyy (16.7km)
- Artëmovskiy (17.9km)
- Nikolayevka (17.9km)
- Zaporozhskoye (18.2km)
- Zaporozhskoye (18.7km)
- Pereval'noye (19.2km)
- Bory (19.5km)
- Ryabinovka (20.2km)
- Kungasnoye (20.6km)
- Tomari (21.2km)
- Lugovoye (22.3km)
- Arsent'yevka (24.1km)
- Pereval'naya (25km)
- Leont'yevo (25km)
- Vzmor'ye (27.6km)
- Baklanovo (28.6km)
- Urozhaynoye (30.7km)
- Tikhaya (31km)
- Novoyeniseyskaya (33.4km)
- Dudino (33.5km)
- Novosëlovo (35.2km)
- Vozrozhdeniye (35.7km)
- Tsapko (36.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnyy (33.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Il'insk (10km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Zaliv Delanglya (9.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Tomarinskiy Rayon (9.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zametnyy (32.5km)
- a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land masses and bordered by water.
- Peresheyek Poyasok (16.2km)
Airports close to Cheremshanka
Khomutovo(UUS), Yuzhno-sakhalinsk, Russia (136.6km)