Traveling Luck for Chingay, Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Chingay?What's around Chingay?
Wikipedia near Chingay
Where to stay near Chingay
Also known as Changi, Chikhnoy, Chingaj, Chingay, Ust'ye Chingaya, Ust'ye-Chingay, Чингай
The timezone in Chingay is Asia/Yakutsk
Sunrise at 03:21 and Sunset at 19:37. It's light
Latitude. 52.8833333°, Longitude. 141.8666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Chingay, in Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chingay (0km)
- Lyukvo (8.3km)
- Pyrki (8.3km)
- Kambuzev (12.4km)
- Vyyer (12.6km)
- Ten'gi (20.7km)
- Beregovyye Langry (20.8km)
- Langry (20.8km)
- Noksi (29.2km)
- Krevo (30.7km)
- Nanio (32.8km)
- Novyye Langry (33.9km)
- Lupolovo (34.6km)
- Zelënyy Gay (37km)
- Nyyde (41.7km)
- Muz'ma (43.2km)
- Valuyevka (43.2km)
- Rybnovsk (46km)
- Alekseyevka (47.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Chikhnoy (1.2km)
- navigation channel;
- a buoyed channel of sufficient depth for the safe navigation of vessels.
- Sakhalinskiy Farvater (20.7km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Amurskiy Liman (28km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Bliznetsy (14.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chingay
Okha, Okha, Russia (108.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.