Traveling Luck for Ugol'nyy, Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ugol'nyy?What's around Ugol'nyy?
Wikipedia near Ugol'nyy
Where to stay near Ugol'nyy
The timezone in Ugol'nyy is Asia/Vladivostok
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 20:11. It's light
Latitude. 49.399999999999999°, Longitude. 144.0166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ugol'nyy, in Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chapayevka (6.4km)
- Okhotnich'ya (8.3km)
- Belaya (8.4km)
- Kamenushka (12.6km)
- Vladimirovka (16.8km)
- Vestovaya (17.8km)
- Ruchey Oleniy (18.3km)
- Prozrachnaya (18.9km)
- Primorskaya (19.2km)
- Dmitriyevka (19.3km)
- Forel' (21.6km)
- Golyanaya (24.3km)
- Surinka (25km)
- Zhëltaya (26km)
- Srednyaya (28.6km)
- Uchir (29.9km)
- Dlinnaya (35.2km)
- Krivaya (38.5km)
- Kotikovaya (38.6km)
- Rakutama (39.9km)
- Baranovka (44.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Bellinsgauzena (22.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Zaliv Bellinsgauzena (20.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Proliv Nevskiy (29.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Litvinova (34.5km)