Traveling Luck for Amurskiy Liman, Russia (general), Russia
Where is Amurskiy Liman?What's around Amurskiy Liman?
Wikipedia near Amurskiy Liman
Where to stay near Amurskiy Liman
Also known as Amur estuary, Amurskiy Zaliv, Gulf of Amur, Liman Reki Amur, Liman Reki Amura
The timezone in Amurskiy Liman is Asia/Yakutsk
Sunrise at 03:23 and Sunset at 19:38. It's light
Latitude. 52.8333333°, Longitude. 141.5°
Geographic features & Photographs around Amurskiy Liman, in Russia (general), Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Alekseyevka (20.3km)
- Nizhneye Pronge (22.3km)
- Liman (22.4km)
- Aleyevka (23.2km)
- Nachbakh (23.7km)
- Sabakh (25.6km)
- Pyrki (26.2km)
- Kazanskoye (26.2km)
- Dzhaore (26.8km)
- Chingay (28km)
- Ten'gi (28.7km)
- Ozerpakh (31.5km)
- Svobodnoye (31.7km)
- Noksi (31.8km)
- Lyukvo (31.9km)
- Nevel'skoye (33.3km)
- Kambuzev (34km)
- Chardbakh (34km)
- Zelënaya Roshcha (34.3km)
- Vyyer (35km)
- L'va Tolstogo (35.1km)
- Oremif (36.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kolkhoz Avangard (26.2km)
- navigation channel;
- a buoyed channel of sufficient depth for the safe navigation of vessels.
- Sakhalinskiy Farvater (24km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Amurskiy Liman (0km)
Airfields or small airports close to Amurskiy Liman
Okha, Okha, Russia (132.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.