Traveling Luck for Or', Russia (general), Russia
Where is Or'?What's around Or'?
Wikipedia near Or'
Where to stay near Or'
Also known as Or, Reka Ak-Su
The timezone in Or' is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 15:57. It's light
Latitude. 51.1861°, Longitude. 58.5406°
Satellite map around Or'
Loading map of Or' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Or', in Russia (general), Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dzhanatalap (4km)
- Orsk (5.4km)
- Pervomayskiy (10.3km)
- Novyy Kumak (12.8km)
- Kryk-Pshak (13.3km)
- Ora (13.6km)
- Prigornoye (16.2km)
- Novokazachiy (16.4km)
- Ruslo (16.4km)
- Krutorozhino (16.5km)
- Dubovskiy (16.9km)
- Novotroitsk (17.3km)
- Tukay (18.7km)
- Kyzylsay (20.1km)
- Novovvedenka (21.6km)
- Repino (21.7km)
- Udarnik (22.1km)
- Sharypka (22.1km)
- Khabarnoye (24.3km)
- Staraya Akkermanovka (24.6km)
- Akkermanovka (24.8km)
- Bannoye (25km)
- Orlovka (25.6km)
- Yubileynyy (25.7km)
- Alimbetovka (25.7km)
- Novonikol'sk (25.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Mendybay (25.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guberlinskiye Gory (23.6km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma 18 km (7.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kirgil'dysay (17.2km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Putevoy Post 337 km (17km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Bol'shoy Burnayskiy Liman (19.5km)
Airports close to Or'
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (158km)
Orenburg(REN), Orenburg, Russia (250.5km)