Traveling Luck for White Sea-Baltic Waterway, Russia (general), Russia
Where is White Sea-Baltic Waterway?What's around White Sea-Baltic Waterway?
Wikipedia near White Sea-Baltic Waterway
Where to stay near White Sea-Baltic Waterway
Also known as Belomorskiy Baltiyskiy Kanal, Belomorsko-Baltiyskiy Kanal, Belomorsko-Baltiyskiy Vodnyy Put'
The timezone in White Sea-Baltic Waterway is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:22 and Sunset at 17:28. It's light
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 34.8333°
Satellite map around White Sea-Baltic Waterway
Loading map of White Sea-Baltic Waterway and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around White Sea-Baltic Waterway, in Russia (general), Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shizhnya (0km)
- Vyg (0.8km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (3.2km)
- Torlov (3.9km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (3.9km)
- Soroka (5.1km)
- Malyy Petruchey (7.5km)
- Uda (8.4km)
- Sukhovskaya (11.4km)
- Kuzreka (13km)
- Chërnyy (13.8km)
- Chërnaya (16.1km)
- Leypruchey (19.4km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (19.4km)
- Kums-Ruchey (22.6km)
- Verkhnyaya Uda (24.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (2.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (9.2km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.